Thank you for choosing
All American Inspection Services your local Inspection Experts
Home Inspection State License # HI343
Mold Assessor State License # MRSA827
Over 7,000 Inspections
Whether you are buying or selling a home, you should always incorporate the services of a home inspector that is certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). That is why I have worked hard to become a member of InterNACHI and I promise to provide you with excellent service as a certified Florida home inspector.
As an InterNACHI member I:
* Pass InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination every year. This general, not association-specific exam is an industry standard required by InterNACHI and some state licensing boards,
* Adhere to the industry’s largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice,
* Abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics,
* Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires, among other things, that I receive 24 hours of continuing education each year,
* Have completed InterNACHI’s ethics "obstacle course" which ensures that I am aware of my ethical duties as a home inspector,
* Have passed InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice quiz,
* Have signed and submitted an affidavit legally agreeing that I have and will continue to adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirements,
* Maintain a continuing education log,
Copyright 2011: All American Inspection Services | Home Inspections Florida. All Rights Reserved.
* Am required to successfully complete InterNACHI’s comprehensive Standards of Practice course and examination, Roofing course and examination, Structural course and examination and Electrical course and examination, Plumbing course and examination, Inspector Safety course and examination, Wood Destroying Organism course and examination, 25 Standards course and examination, Moisture Intrusion course and examination, Vermiculite Insulation course, Polybutylene Plumbing course, Water Heater TPR Valve course, Emergency Exit course, Log Home course and examination, Green Building course and examination, Mold Inspection course and examination, Radon course and examination, Commercial Inspection course and examination, and the Foundation Walls and Piers course and examination,
* Attend at least one chapter meeting or educational seminar every two years (reasonable exceptions apply),
* Complete at least one very advanced inspection course every 2 years, and
* Have access to a number of learning tools such as inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry’s largest message board, InterNACHI’s "what’s new" publication of recent inspection news, and the InterNACHI University.
If you need a home inspection performed, don’t settle for anything less than an InterNACHI-certified home inspector. Contact me now to schedule your inspection.
The areas we service are all of Flagler, Volusia, & St Johns Counties, which includes, Palm Coast, Bunnell, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Deland, Orange City, Deltona, Debary, and all areas in between.
Buying a home is a very important decision that can affect your life for years to come. It is important to know as much about your future home as possible. Hiring the right inspector for the job can definitely be challenging. Please remember that not all inspectors are the same. Some inspectors are not very thorough and may do an incomplete inspection which yields very little information on a generic report. This is not the time to shop for a cheap inspection or guess. The additional cost of hiring a thorough quality inspector is insignificant when compared to the extra value you are getting. Please feel free to check out our reviews page and see what other clients are saying about us.
WHY ALL AMERICAN INSPECTION SERVICES?
P.O. Box 731625
Ormond Beach, FL